WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY ASSESSMENT?
The Aurelia Opportunity Assessment identifies the areas where Aurelia’s on-line sensing technology will make the biggest impact on your machine. The assessment includes the application of unique Aurelia measurements like non-destructive ZD stiffness and ZD stiffness profile measurements, evaluation of inplane TSI data and Machine test data, and Aurelia’s unique property prediction know-how.
Interested? Enquire today!
THE OPPORTUNITY ASSESSMENT WILL...
- Indicate process areas where paper property improvement or cost savings are available.
- Identify trouble spots that limit your paper machine from developing optimal levels of paper property.
- Indicate relative end-use performance like corrugated box survival time, medium damage resistance, corrugator runnability and delamination tendency.
- Report on the existing property variability (in terms of preferred properties like CD ring crush, CD SCT, Burst, and Concora) and calculate the potential savings of PSM-Q online stiffness sensor is introduced and fully utilised.
- Report ZD through-thickness profiles for important grades to shed insight into sheet structure (good for optimising recycled grades containing starch)
- Compare important grades on the machine.
- Compare your grade performance with international performance.
- Provide a detailed report for review.
- Identify areas where paper properties may be enhanced.
- Identify areas of concern you may need to progress in the future.
All this with Aurelia’s experts available to discuss and explain the results.
The Aurelia assessment protocol provides a valuable and insightful anlysis of your paper machine. Contact us no to order your Opportunity Assessment.
Interested? Enquire now!
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Download the Sample report and get in contact to discuss how we can start your Opportunity Assessment.
Reduce Costs – Optimise Performance – Increase Efficiency